Kaduna Electric is incorporated in the Federal Republic of Nigeria under the CAMA Act with RC: 638640 as Kaduna Electricity Distribution Plc.
Kaduna Electric was registered as a company out of the 18 successor companies carved out from the former National Electric Power Authority (NEPA) which was decentralized into the Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN).
Kaduna Electric was privatized on 4th December 2014. Located in the North-Western part of Nigeria, it has distribution license to serve customers in
- 4 States of Kaduna, Kebbi, Sokoto and Zamfara
- Covering 84 LGAs, spread over 150,000 km2
- 0.5+ million customers from amongst estimated 2+ million households
- Kaduna Electric’s load allocation is about 8% from Grid (±300 MW Daily Average)
- Kaduna Electric has 158 Service Centres under 24 Area Offices
Supplied via Eleven (11) transmission in-feeds; Injection Substations – 121 (33/11kV); 9,485 Distribution Transformers (2,309MVA
Corporate Headquarters: Electricity House, 1/2 Ahmadu Bello Way, PMB 2283, Kaduna.
We are actively on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram @kadunaelectric.